🔴 THIS VIDEO INTENDED FOR ADULTS 18+ 🔴
– We’ve been waiting for the review of the UK Gambling Act for a long time. Now it appears we may be just weeks from its release. And if we believe the verbiage coming from the Gambling Minister, our industry may not like what it has to say.
🔴 LEGAL NOTICE: Videos from the APCW discuss gambling news. They are intended to be viewed by adults age 18 and older, or age 21 and older where required by law. Our videos are for information and entertainment purposes and do not endorse illegal or underage gambling. Viewers should always comply with their local, state, and federal gambling laws. Those who participate in games of chance and gambling are encouraged to play responsibly, within their means, and are responsible for their own actions. The show hosts, producers, partners, participants, parent company(s), guests, sponsors, employees, contracted help, and associates not listed here accept no liability or responsibility whatsoever for any losses directly or indirectly caused by the gambling or gaming activity of viewers.
🔴 RE-USE NOTICE: Sharing our videos on personal websites, blogs and forums using the YouTube embed code is allowed and appreciated. However:
1) You may NOT re-use, distribute, publish or embed our videos FOR PROFIT in any way;
2) You may NOT represent yourself as the owner or creator of our videos;
3) You may NOT download our videos and re-upload them to a video your servers, another YouTube channel or another hosting platform; and,
4) You may NOT download or capture our videos for the purpose of re-editing them.
1 thought on “Overdue Reforms Coming for UK Gambling: APCW Perspectives for 18 March, 2022”
Will you be auctioning off that whiteboard when you retire this show?
Comments are closed.